upload files to list of records

I need to upload a file for each record in a entity.

can someone help me?

Carolina Gutierrez wrote:

I need to upload a file for each record in a entity.

can someone help me?

Hello Carolina, how are you?

- Each file contains one single record of the entity? Or a file can contain several records?
- What is the format of the file?

If you can give a more detailed example that would help as well.

Thank you!

Hello Carolina,

With the normal Upload widget, available in the platform, you can upload a single file at a time.

So, the user would have to chose the record to upload the file. If you have a Table Records in screen, you can add an interface on each line (for example, a web block that receives the record ID and has the Upload widget with the button to upload the file. As the web block has the record ID you can associate the file to it.

If your requirement is to upload many files at once, I see only two options.

First, you probably will have to zip the files. Than you will have most likely two options (popping on my mind as of now).

1. Present a screen where the user can choose the records for each file
2. Use a naming convention for the files that allows you to identify the correct record for each file.

Not seeing how to do in other way...

Cheers.

Good morning Eduardo, first of all thank you very much, 

the problem is that I do not know where to store the files so that when you press the completed button, you can save each image corresponding to each record.

I tried using a popup_get_file but i don´t know where store temporaly the file until the button completed are pressed.

Thanks.

Adjunt similar module.

Attached file with explanation. I do not understand why from the action of Guardar2 the list "ImagenSubida" appears empty.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Carolina,

With the normal Upload widget, available in the platform, you can upload a single file at a time.

So, the user would have to chose the record to upload the file. If you have a Table Records in screen, you can add an interface on each line (for example, a web block that receives the record ID and has the Upload widget with the button to upload the file. As the web block has the record ID you can associate the file to it.

If your requirement is to upload many files at once, I see only two options.

First, you probably will have to zip the files. Than you will have most likely two options (popping on my mind as of now).

1. Present a screen where the user can choose the records for each file
2. Use a naming convention for the files that allows you to identify the correct record for each file.

Not seeing how to do in other way...

Cheers.

I have seen that the pop up upload uses the navigate method , this is that clean the variables.