How Multiple File Upload shows percent of file uploaded

Hi, 

I am doing RnD on Multiple File Upload component. When user uploads a file/drag and drops the file, system shows percent of file uploaded in increasing order from 1% to 100%. Also it shows loading icon, file size and cancel button. 

I want to know how this is happening and how this can be implemented in my code?

I really don't understand your question. If you are seeing it in the multiple file upload component, then using that component will get you the desired behavior. If you want to see how the component works, it is open and you can dig into any part of the code that you want.

Stacey Levine wrote:

I really don't understand your question. If you are seeing it in the multiple file upload component, then using that component will get you the desired behavior. If you want to see how the component works, it is open and you can dig into any part of the code that you want.

HI Stacey Levine,

If one is using Multiple File Upload then after uploading a file, it starts showing percent of file uploaded with file name and file size. So i want to get that What exactly is written or done in the code or in that component to show that file uploaded percentage? I did not get anything in the code that is showing this thing.