Hello everyone,

I need to execute one screen action with one time (with a single user intervention/click). So I need to re-execute a screen action many times as I need. I can't use a loop when at the end the logic finish with a download widget. So my idea is: Re-execute a screen action (with a JS, I guess?), and control many times as the user need...

In few words: Is that possible to re-execute a Screen Action every x or y times, with JS or something?

Best Regards 

P.S. - I accept other ideas... :)

Hello ,

You can create hide link to your action and after use Widget_Click from RichWidgets.

See here

Best Regards 

Igor Khodak wrote:

Hello ,

You can create hide link to your action and after use Widget_Click from RichWidgets.

See here

Best Regards 

I get your idea but doesn't work, unfortunately...

This button is very dynamic. The user can define, for example, 3 times that screen action. This screen action always end with a download widget...Is that possible? Unfortunately It's not possible doing a loop with a download node (works like end node)...

Many thanks... :)

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

Hello jPonte

Try https://www.outsystems.com/forge/2134/

Regards

Unfortunately, this forge is a script using x by x time, instead of number repetitions defined by user (after that the loop end).

Thanks in advance

Hi,

You can use the JS to click the hidden link for the screen action. But be careful how you do this. I don't know how you choose what to download.

• It can be an input for the screen action so you must change the input and refresh the link before clicking it via JS. You can also change the input via JS. (this one should avoid concurrency problems)
  • You could use a input with a variable and change it via JS (to use in the screen action)
  • etc

Best regards,

Jorge Cerveira