Hi,

I have  an .oml file how can I convert it into .osp file and in my service center i'm not able to file create new solution,My service center has only Upload & Publish a Solution.

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Hi Ronan,

Why would you want to convert the OML to an OSP? If you have an OML, go to "Factory", "eSpaces" and select "Upload & Publish an ESpace".

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Ronan,

Why would you want to convert the OML to an OSP? If you have an OML, go to "Factory", "eSpaces" and select "Upload & Publish an ESpace".

Hi Kilian Hekhuis

Some of the references are missing in the oml file so I need to create a solution and send

Thanks,

Ronan T

Hi Ronan,

That's a different question than what you asked in your first post. If you want to create a solution, go to Factory / Solutions, and select "New Solution".

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Ronan,

That's a different question than what you asked in your first post. If you want to create a solution, go to Factory / Solutions, and select "New Solution".

Hi Kilian Hekhuis,

In my service center New solution link is not there.. in this case how can i create a solution?

please find the attached file

Regards,

Ronan T.

You can't, because in that case whoever administers your environments via LifeTime hasn't given you the permission to do so.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

You can't, because in that case whoever administers your environments via LifeTime hasn't given you the permission to do so.

Ok thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Ronan T.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Kilian Hekhuis,

How can we provide access to new solution  in LifeTime, in LifeTime it is just showing to move the build to different environment.

Thanks,

Ronan T