focus on current list record

Hello ,I have a list of records that I go through with a for each, when a data is incorrect, I need to go or mark the line in some way, how can I do it ?.

Thanks.

Hi, Carolina!

What you mean  with data incorrect, could you give a example ?

Carolina Gutierrez wrote:

Hello ,I have a list of records that I go through with a for each, when a data is incorrect, I need to go or mark the line in some way, how can I do it ?.

Thanks.

Hi Carolina, 

I am not sure if I understood correctly, but why not add a Isvalid(boolean) field to your structure and change the value of that field when you do your evaluation while iterating?

cheers.

Hi Carolina Gutierrez,

Add a new boolean field to your structure as Mário Cunha said and then you can use it to differentiate your list as you want. Use a different color or a warning icon.
Then, if you need to do some action you those invalid records, use a list filter to just catch the valid or the invalid ones.

Thanks,
Samuel  

thanks to all, what I want is to know how I can in a table, when I have a screen action checking the lines, bring the cursor to the line that I want.

when the user press completado i have a action with foreach that evalue the values of table records.

i want to move to a line what i want.

Hi Carolina Gutierrez,

You need to do something like this:

• Create an HTML a Tag like this on your list record SyntaxEditor Code Snippet
    "<a id=yourdrandomid></a>"
  • After your logic, redirect to the page, plus your random id:

GetEntryURL("YourEntry", "YourModuleName") + "#" + yourdrandomid

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,
Samuel

Solution

Sorry about the double post, but here are some images to help you with your question:

1. Create the HTML a TAG

2. After your logic, redirect to the page with your Id in the URL like this   (https://yourenviroment.outsystemscloud.com/ModuleName/WebScreen.aspx#251)

Thanks,
Samuel

Solution

Samuel M. wrote:

Sorry about the double post, but here are some images to help you with your question:

1. Create the HTML a TAG

2. After your logic, redirect to the page with your Id in the URL like this   (https://yourenviroment.outsystemscloud.com/ModuleName/WebScreen.aspx#251)

Thanks,
Samuel

Thanks this work !!!!