Hello, I would like to know how the Ajax Wait component works in version 11 of OutSystems, because I saw that the dependency of it by default does not come in the project, my goal is to replace the default top bar that appears when making an ajax request for an animation in the center of the page. I noticed that there are several components in the forge for this purpose, but all are well outdated and I believe that in previous versions this issue was handled by the component and now only by css, is this? how could it be done in the current version?

The component below the forge is how I would like it to stay, however on the same page and overriding the default bar.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/1278/fullpagefeedbackajax

Hi Joao

You can usually change all of this with css, just overwrite what you want from the component. To open the component just open the Webpatterns eSpace  and check the Feedback_AjaxWait.

Cheers

Diogo Gomes escreveu:

Oi João

Você pode geralmente mudar tudo isso com css, apenas sobrescreva o que você quer do componente. Para abrir o componente basta abrir o Webpatterns eSpace e verificar o Feedback_AjaxWait.

Felicidades

Is it possible to create containers inside it to make the animation?

João Nery wrote:

Diogo Gomes escreveu:

Oi João

Você pode geralmente mudar tudo isso com css, apenas sobrescreva o que você quer do componente. Para abrir o componente basta abrir o Webpatterns eSpace e verificar o Feedback_AjaxWait.

Felicidades

Is it possible to create containers inside it to make the animation?

You can create a block with all the Css changes that you want and images, and hide or show according to your logic

Diogo Gomes escreveu:

João Nery escreveu:

Diogo Gomes escreveu:

Oi João

Você pode ter que se mudar para o css, apenas sobrescreva o que você quer fazer com o componente. Para abrir o formulário basta abrir o Webpatterns eSpace e verificar o Feedback_AjaxWait.

Felicidades

É possível criar contêineres dentro dele para fazer a animação?

Você pode criar um bloco com todas as alterações de Css que você quer e imagens, e esconder ou mostrar de acordo com sua lógica

My question is, in the component I attached above, I can put it on the screen, however it displays the animation and on top of the standard bar too, in addition it starts the request when entering the page and not when the request itself happens

João Nery wrote:

Diogo Gomes escreveu:

João Nery escreveu:

Diogo Gomes escreveu:

Oi João

Você pode ter que se mudar para o css, apenas sobrescreva o que você quer fazer com o componente. Para abrir o formulário basta abrir o Webpatterns eSpace e verificar o Feedback_AjaxWait.

Felicidades

Você pode criar um bloco com todas as alterações de Css que você quer e imagens, e esconder ou mostrar de acordo com sua lógica

My question is, in the component I attached above, I can put it on the screen, however it displays the animation and on top of the standard bar too, in addition it starts the request when entering the page and not when the request itself happens

You can just inspect the element and in overwrite any of the css classes you don't want, in your case would be to add a "display:none;"

Diogo Gomes wrote:

João Nery wrote:

Diogo Gomes escreveu:

João Nery escreveu:

Diogo Gomes escreveu:

Oi João

Felicidades

You can just inspect the element and in overwrite any of the css classes you don't want, in your case would be to add a "display:none;"

Yes, but by doing so the request keeps running and would be infinitely running

João Nery wrote:

Diogo Gomes wrote:

João Nery wrote:

Diogo Gomes escreveu:

João Nery escreveu:

Diogo Gomes escreveu:

Oi João

Felicidades

Yes, but by doing so the request keeps running and would be infinitely running

What I did was put the web block that contains the request inside an if that appears if the value of the IsRequest variable is true, what I wanted to do is after it makes the request stop because it currently runs the request in loop.

Hi Joao,

Have you tried creating a toggle action and then at the end of you request click a hidden button/link that changes the value of your variable and refreshes your if?

Regards

Diogo