not connect to environment

i can't connect to environment.

ERROR Messege: Server was unable to process request. ---> Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.OSSYS_LOGIN_ATTEMPT'.'PK_OSSYS_LOGIN_ATTEMPT' in database 'FFYL0M041' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

and i can't manage disk in servicecenter.

Hi Ilada,

Your database is full. You can use the following technical document to clear.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Personal_Environment/Manage_the_database_space_of_your_personal_environment

Best Regards,
Ferhat

Ferhat Karatay wrote:

Hi Ilada,

Your database is full. You can use the following technical document to clear.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Personal_Environment/Manage_the_database_space_of_your_personal_environment

Best Regards,
Ferhat

Thank you,Ferhat Karatay

but i can't link to https://<yourpersonal>.outsystemscloud.com/ServiceCenter

Hi Ilada,

Sorry I couldn't see the second screenshot is white :)

I think your environment is "Personal". You can't access the server with the remote desktop connection.
You only have service center and LifeTime to manage your environment. It seems you must create a support ticket to the OutSystems.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support

Best Regards,
Ferhat

Hi Ilada Kingrocha,

Please contact OutSystems Support, it looks like you have filled your database to a point where you cannot even login to fix it.

Any solution? I have the same problem

Hi Henrique,

Personal Environments are limited to 2GB for both your code and data. Depending on your particular case, you may be able to use your own applications to clean up data that's taking up space on the database. If you can access LifeTime and/or ServiceCenter you may also be able to delete applications/modules that you don't need. Finally, and this may stop you from reverting to a previous version of your modules, you may be able to use something like DB Cleaner (or DBCleaner on Steroids) to clean up older versions of your modules or unused columns and tables in your database.

If none of these options work for you, you will likely need to contact OutSystems Support for them to help you out.

Hope this helps!

I'm having the same problem. It's telling me I've run out space and that I should create disk space by deleting unneeded files. But I can't even get to my personal environment to do that.

The only thing I've done so far is go through ~80% of the Developing Mobile Apps course. So I don't even have enough space to finish the sample project? And I don't have any means of correcting this? What gives?

Hi Scott,

You can do the whole sample project, don't worry, it's just that Outsystems creates a new version of your eSpace on every publish, and saves all the previous versions.  So as already explained in this post, you should regularly use something like DBCleaner to delete old versions (only takes a minute) to avoid the situatlon you are in.

Now that you have painted yourself into a corner, the only solution, as Jorge already mentioned in this post, is to open a ticket with support.  That's your means of correcting this.

Good luck,

Dorine

Dorine Boudry wrote:

Now that you have painted yourself into a corner, 

To be honest, I really don't see how painted myself into a corner. I followed the course instructions to a tee. I didn't add anything else to my personal environment. I checked my database usage, and at no time was it close to full. Now, I'm told I have no more room left, and I'm unable to use anything in OutSystems to fix the situation. I'm unable to even get into the Service Center or Lifetime web pages where I might be able to fix or at least see the problem.

Hi Scott,

we're all just developers on this forum working with what we have.  And what we have is a wonderful free server to try stuff out.  Sooner or later, some of us (including me) learned the hard way that suddenly we couldn't get into our personal environment anymore, and not even take measures to correct it ourselves.  

I honestly thought I was helping you find your way to outsystems support, since that is your only option right now.  I do understand the frustrations of not being able to go on with the course and being dependent on support to get you going again.  Hope you can continue your course soon,

Dorine