Link navigation is taking too long to navigate in mobile

Hello,

I am having menu screen. when i am navigating through menu to different screens using link. The navigation is taking few secs to redirect to the destination screen (say some 10 to 12 secs). How to solve the issue?

Waiting for suggestions

Sri Vaishnavi Guggilla wrote:

Hello,

I am having menu screen. when i am navigating through menu to different screens using link. The navigation is taking few secs to redirect to the destination screen (say some 10 to 12 secs). How to solve the issue?

Waiting for suggestions

Hi,

You might be having some heavy actions execution on Menu-Click or that particular screen initial action like onInitialize/onReady.

or You might be calling REST API or Server Actions...

Do check 7 post your specific action snap.

thanks

assif_tiger wrote:

Hello,

Waiting for suggestions

Hi,

You might be having some heavy actions execution on Menu-Click or that particular screen initial action like onInitialize/onReady.

thanks

Hi Assif

Thanks for your response.

I have not used onInitialize/onRead action or any REST API. But there are many client actions. Will this cause any problem?

assif_tiger wrote:

Hello,

Waiting for suggestions

Hi,

thanks

Hi Assif

Thanks for your response.

I have not used onInitialize/onRead action or any REST API. But there are many client actions. Will this cause any problem?

See if that Client Actions are used in onReady or onInitalize Action of that particular screen,

or lets say in general... If you are doing some work in onReady or onInitalize / before redirecting then it is but obvious the respective work gonna take some time. But usually it is not 10+ seconds unless it is heavy.

Can you share the redirect action & particular destination screen onReady/onInitialize action - if that exist.

so that it would be easy for folks to j