Where does Ajax Wait come from?

I noticed that in version 11 of Outsystems the Feedback_AjaxWait component that is part of the RichWidgets is not by default as dependency.

However when doing a ajax request the same is displayed at the top of the screen in the form of a bar, my doubts are.

How is the platform handling this issue in version 11?

How to change this default behavior to something more custom using more divs inside the default div "divWait"?

Solution

Hi João,

Outsystems UI Web has this webblock "LayoutWidgets" that includes the feedback_AjaxWait and this component is included in all the layouts from Outsystems UI Web.

To change it you would need to create your own layouts and copy feedback_AjaxWait from richwidgets and make the changes you want and use that one on your layouts.

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi João,

Outsystems UI Web has this webblock "LayoutWidgets" that includes the feedback_AjaxWait and this component is included in all the layouts from Outsystems UI Web.

To change it you would need to create your own layouts and copy feedback_AjaxWait from richwidgets and make the changes you want and use that one on your layouts.

Regards,

Marcelo

In my case I made a custom AjaxWait component based on the "FullPageFeedbackAjax" found on Forge.

To use this in place of the default would I have to make a WebBlock clone "LayoutWidgets" and use the clone?