Login page does not display

After clicking on the 1 Click Publish Button the outsystem application shows the web screen which is inside the /MainFlow rather than the Login screen in /Common.Please Help 

Sandesh Hirave wrote:

After clicking on the 1 Click Publish Button the outsystem application shows the web screen which is inside the /MainFlow rather than the Login screen in /Common.Please Help 

Your Screen under MainFlow is might be set for Anonymous, Uncheck it & check the Registered Option Only.

Thanks

By default Login is not the start page.

Does that screen requires login? If it doesn't, it won't redirect you to login page.

Are you logged in? If you are already logged in, you will go straight to the page.

The only way to be sure is to debug. Place a breakpoint at the start of MainFLow's screen preparation.

It that is not the issue, you can check if there is any Entry missing.

assif_tiger wrote:

Sandesh Hirave wrote:

Your Screen under MainFlow is might be set for Anonymous, Uncheck it & check the Registered Option Only.

Thanks

They are already unchecked and the registered options are checked

Nuno Reis wrote:

By default Login is not the start page.

Does that screen requires login? If it doesn't, it won't redirect you to login page.

Are you logged in? If you are already logged in, you will go straight to the page.

The only way to be sure is to debug. Place a breakpoint at the start of MainFLow's screen preparation.

It that is not the issue, you can check if there is any Entry missing.

Thanks For replying

What have I done is 

I have completely changed the default UI of the login page and I have removed the default logout option from the screens in MainFlow. 

Sandesh Hirave wrote:

What have I done is 

I have completely changed the default UI of the login page and I have removed the default logout option from the screens in MainFlow.   

This is what you did to cause the error? Or to correct the error?

Without any idea of your project, it's not easy to guess the mistake.

Solution

My project was to Create a Bank Application for that I have changed the default login page and I removed the default logout functionality from all the screens in the MainFlow. When I tried to run the Application I was able to view the screens from the MainFlow. I was not able to view the Login Page.

Then I thought that, "whether due to the removal of the logout functionality, I was not able to view the Login page".Then I created another screen in the MainFlow which has the logout functionality.Then I executed my application, and It displayed only the screen which has the logout functionality(it didn't displayed the rest screens in the MainFlow which didn't had the logout functionality). The new screen was displayed and  after clicking on the logout i saw the Login page then I added the logout option to all the screens in the MainFlow. After running the application it displayed all the screens.

Problem was due to the removal of logout from the screens     

Solution