[OneSignal Plugin] Check one signal plugin not available

Forge Component
(13)
Published on 18 Jan by OutSystems R&D
13 votes
Published on 18 Jan by OutSystems R&D

Hi!

I'm trying to send a push notification to a certain UserId in a mobile application, but it doesn't work. I've configured as the manual tell us to do:

OnApplicationReady

Push on click (client action):

TestePushNotification (server action):

I've tried re-publishing the application, but it didn't work. When I delete the "OnApplicationReady", I receive a "400 bad request" message (in some devices I receive the "device not registered", so I tried to take it off). When I publish and try debugging, I receive a "OneSignalPlugin is not available" message. 

Whan can I do?

Hi Rafaela Santos de Paula,

Please try the sample of OneSignalPlugin for reference:

Link: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/4198/onesignal-plugin-sample

Hope this will help you

Regards,

Amreen

Rafaela Santos de Paula wrote:

Hi!

I'm trying to send a push notification to a certain UserId in a mobile application, but it doesn't work. I've configured as the manual tell us to do:

OnApplicationReady

I've tried re-publishing the application, but it didn't work. When I delete the "OnApplicationReady", I receive a "400 bad request" message (in some devices I receive the "device not registered", so I tried to take it off). When I publish and try debugging, I receive a "OneSignalPlugin is not available" message. 

Whan can I do?

Hi Rafaela,

After adding the one signal plugin are generating the mobile app again or not?

Whenever your adding a plugin to your application it is mandatory to regenerate the .APK/.IPA file and then reinstall it in your device.

Regards,

Mohammad Hasib wrote:

Rafaela Santos de Paula wrote:

Hi!

OnApplicationReady

Whan can I do?

Hi Rafaela,

After adding the one signal plugin are generating the mobile app again or not?

Whenever your adding a plugin to your application it is mandatory to regenerate the .APK/.IPA file and then reinstall it in your device.

Regards,

Yes, I've regenerated the .apk/ipa every time and it still doesn't work. 

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Please try the sample of OneSignalPlugin for reference:

Link: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/4198/onesignal-plugin-sample

Hope this will help you

Regards,

Amreen

I've tried the examples, did exactly as told, and it still doesn't work... Is there anything else I can do? I'm receiving this "400 bad request" every time I try do send a push notification. On debbug, Cordova is not defined...

Which device do you use?

Martin Rozeboom wrote:

Which device do you use?

I've tried in many devices (different models, but all Android) and right now I'm using a Samsung Galaxy J5 (6.0.1 android version).

Please try to debug the app on device

Hi,

- Cross check the Key Configuration you are providing.

- Rebuild App

- make sure the Plugin dependencies added properly

- Cross check the Device should be registered on OneSignal [You can check on OneSignal Dashboard]

- Brod-cast the Public Notification for all devices for test purpose from Dashboard

- Make sure in Android Specially, Notifications are allowed from Settings of Device

- You can also use Service Center to refer the logs

thanks