Hi All,

Did someone can help me, how to add list navigation first and last in table?

as like this :

image-2019-03-11-15-49-38-065.png

in List navigation just have Previous and next but how can i add first and last to navigation?

when data in list have too many data, user hard to next until the end of data.

have any suggestion for that?

Thank you

Small Group wrote:

Hi All,

Did someone can help me, how to add list navigation first and last in table?

as like this :

image-2019-03-11-15-49-38-065.png

in List navigation just have Previous and next but how can i add first and last to navigation?

when data in list have too many data, user hard to next until the end of data.

have any suggestion for that?

Thank you

Hi ,

I am not able to see the image.

HI,

By Using Rich widgets List Navigation I think you can not achieve First and Last .For this you have to write your custom Navigation with extra, First and Last Button and also need to write action on click of these button to fetch the records accordingly.  

It will be same as like List Navigation but with these two additional button/link.

Thanks,

Manish 

Manish Pandey wrote: so i can not use default rich widget for adding new button?
Thank you

HI,

By Using Rich widgets List Navigation I think you can not achieve First and Last .For this you have to write your custom Navigation with extra, First and Last Button and also need to write action on click of these button to fetch the records accordingly.  

It will be same as like List Navigation but with these two additional button/link.

Thanks,

Manish 

Small Group wrote:

Manish Pandey wrote: so i can not use default rich widget for adding new button?
Thank you

HI,

Thanks,

Manish 

Hi,

Yes,default rich widget List navigation will not provide you additional button.

Thanks,

Manish

Manish Pandey wrote:

Small Group wrote:

Thank you

HI,

Thanks,

Manish 

Hi,

Thanks,

Manish

Hello Small Group,

See the below image.This is default rich widget.

Hi,

You may try this component from Forge: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/4248/pagination-with-manual-page-input

Or at least study it to implement one yourself.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

You may try this component from Forge: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/4248/pagination-with-manual-page-input

Or at least study it to implement one yourself.

Cheers.

I don't think i can used it because it just for .net.

i am using java :)
have any suggestion?
thank you

Suhas Jamdade wrote:

Manish Pandey wrote:

Small Group wrote:

Thank you

HI,

Thanks,

Manish 

Hi,

Thanks,

Manish

Hello Small Group,

See the below image.This is default rich widget.

But i want to added 2 more button as first and last.
thank you

You can always clone richwidgets, copy the relevant code of the list navigation for your app and adapt it to include the First and Last functionality.

I would open the component I mentioned in a PE to see how it is done, because I think it is done in OutSystems, not as an extension, and probably should work in Java also...

Cheers