I have an application with a web and mobile client. My environment uses the integrated Active Directory authentication. I can log in successfully in the web app, no problems there. I can log in successfully using outsystems now for the mobile app, no problems there. I can even log into the mobile client if I go directly to the URL on a web browser (probably basically the same as outsystems now). I cannot however log in when using the native IOS app. I get a "request failed with an error" message. I have tried all the common username\domain variations <username>, <domain>\<username>, <username>@<domain> with no luck. This is my first mobile app on the platform, so I figure that something just isn't configured correctly. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Hi John,

Although i didn't have these issues you have you can try and find more details about the error message you get.

In the details in many cases you can find the root cause of the problem.

• Did you check for more detailed error information in Service Center -->Monitoring and then Error log or Mobile Requests log?
  • Did you try to connect your Ios device with cable and debug the application?

Regards,

Daniel

I checked the error in service center first, it was unhelpful at best. I will post it below. As for debugging on the device, I haven't done that before, so I will need to figure out how to get that done. Thanks.

Request failed with an error
Environment InformationeSpaceVer: 2 (Id=76, PubId=82, CompiledWith=10.0.823.0)
RequestUrl: https://**********/*************/moduleservices/log?clientTimeInMillis=1552503616171 (Method: POST)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/***************-1-131969772163498768
FilePath: C:\...\PS\running\***************.848326785\
ClientIp: 204.186.80.189
DeviceUUID: 8597ED22-B89A-4000-8812-146E201045A6
Locale: en-US
DateFormat: yyyy-MM-dd
PID: 5532 ('w3wp', Started='3/13/2019 7:00:13 PM', Priv=112Mb, Virt=17938Mb)
TID: 3
Thread Name:
.NET: 4.0.30319.42000
Client-Side Log

Hi, 

Have this issue resolved? We are now currently encountering same case, wherein we can able to log-in using Web and Mobile (via OutSystems Now) using Active Directory authentication, but my Native application (android) seems not able to reach our On-Prem network (hangs up on Login).

Regards.