Hello.

It's possible to execute regression testing for the test suite after every commits in the target module? For example, how can this be implemented in Teamcity of Jenkins.

Greetings,

You could use a timer that runs On Deploy to trigger regression tests using a web service call.

That, however, might not be advisable, since OutSystems developers tend to create module versions very fast and it's normal for a development environment to have broken references temporarily.

In my organisation, we run automated regression tests during the night, after re-publishing the latest version of every module, to guarantee all references between modules are up to date. 

João Pedro Abreu wrote:

Greetings,

You could use a timer that runs On Deploy to trigger regression tests using a web service call.

That, however, might not be advisable, since OutSystems developers tend to create module versions very fast and it's normal for a development environment to have broken references temporarily.

In my organisation, we run automated regression tests during the night, after re-publishing the latest version of every module, to guarantee all references between modules are up to date. 

Can you please tell me which web service can run regression tests?

The web service I was referring to would be a webhook configured in Jenkins, for example. You would setup Jenkins so your regression battery could be triggered using a webhook, create a web reference to the said webhook in Service Studio and then call it from the On Deploy timer.

João Pedro Abreu wrote:

The web service I was referring to would be a webhook configured in Jenkins, for example. You would setup Jenkins so your regression battery could be triggered using a webhook, create a web reference to the said webhook in Service Studio and then call it from the On Deploy timer.

Thank you for answer. I understand how to implement this in Jenkins, but now I research Test Framework capabilities. Maybe you know whether it is possible to do this in the Test Framework?