take first 10 records from entity and make it as list, if more than 10 records in entity again loop continue another records fetch only remaining 10 records still records are there entity another loop run to fetch remaining records

And the question is?

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

And the question is?

Thanks for your response.Total records count is 30 but external connector capable to updte only 10 records so i want to send the records only 10 records to connector even total record count is 30 so i have to send 10-10-10 records

Eventually i want to update 30 records in connector but external connector capacity only 10 records at the same time

In Mobile application

Still I am not sure what your question is.

What did you try where do you need help, we are not here to code your specifications. We are here to help you with problems you experience with OutSytems.

Your request doesn't sound to complicated. How do you need to send the data of 10 records to the external connector? What connector is that? What did you try yourself?

Ganeshkumar, 

it's simple, what difficulties you are facing? Can you explain your issue more clearly? 

You need to send 10 records to connector at a time and you should know which records were already updated by using status. 

Thanks, 

Siva

sivaramakrishna repalle wrote:

Ganeshkumar, 

it's simple, what difficulties you are facing? Can you explain your issue more clearly? 

You need to send 10 records to connector at a time and you should know which records were already updated by using status. 

Thanks, 

Siva

Hi Siva,

In our mobile application in Local storage we will have 300+ records in Local entities. we need to update this records to some other DB using connectors. The Connectors that we are using is capable of Updating 200 records at one time. To achieve this we have to split our records to 200 per batch and update it to the DB. 

Our Question is how to split the records from an aggregate into a set of 200 with out using for each since it will effect the performance.

Solution

Hello Ganeshkumar Chelladurai,

For For each widget there is option Start index and maximum iteration. Set maximum iteration 200 and set local variable for start index. by default value for the local variable set to zero. Once your 200 iteration completes set the next value to that variable.

Solution

Suhas Jamdade wrote:

Hello Ganeshkumar Chelladurai, Thanks it works

For For each widget there is option Start index and maximum iteration. Set maximum iteration 200 and set local variable for start index. by default value for the local variable set to zero. Once your 200 iteration completes set the next value to that variable.