BPM Process : How to set process back to particular activity / mile stone

How to set back a process or workflow to particular activity and delete activities happened after that.

Example : 

I have process which has 10 activities in order,Consider current activity is 9 and want set back to 4th activity and delete data related to activity from 4th to 9th ( as i want to rework ).

Outsystem Platform : 10.0.9

Environment : Aws / Cloud

What data exactly would you need to delete? Is it the BPT meta-data, or your application's data? If it's BPT data, you can't, at least in an easy / supported way. If it's your own data, well, you'll need to code it.

Hope I've got your question.

HI João Melo , thanks for coming back on my query, below diagram will explain my exact scenario. Please help me.

Solution

HI Sravan,

To rerun the activity from 4 to 9 you can setup a decision after 9 th activity and connect the outcome (true or false) to activity 4 again. Also like Joao said deleting the metadata maintained by Outsystems will not be a good idea and you may get some additional issues , however you can delete the data related to your application which has been inserted by these activities like roll out.

Regards,

-PJ-

Solution

Hi Sravan,Good to hear that it solved your problem.

Regards,

-PJ-