[GaugeMeter] how to use gauge meter

Forge Component
(0)
Published on 2015-02-08 by Roberto Campos
0 votes
Published on 2015-02-08 by Roberto Campos

Hi, support team

I have download a Gauge meter but i don't know how to config and implement it for my project

about Plotbands parameter,what is value must input into this feild

Thanks.

Regard

Tung Nguyen.

Hi Tung,

The PlotBands are the limit values of the colors meter. See.

In the application example, these values are set in the logic action GaugeMeterPlotBand, and receive the values of 300 (red), 700 (yellow) and 1000 (green).Note that in the screen Teste, there is a GaugeMeter webblock call with the following parameters:

PlotBlands is filling by GaugeMeterPlotBlands, that put 300, 700 and 1000 in the structure PlotBands. To use this component, you must declare this structure, fill with your bands, and call the webblock.

Best Regards,

Roberto

Roberto Campos wrote:

Hi Tung,

The PlotBands are the limit values of the colors meter. See.

In the application example, these values are set in the logic action GaugeMeterPlotBand, and receive the values of 300 (red), 700 (yellow) and 1000 (green).Note that in the screen Teste, there is a GaugeMeter webblock call with the following parameters:

PlotBlands is filling by GaugeMeterPlotBlands, that put 300, 700 and 1000 in the structure PlotBands. To use this component, you must declare this structure, fill with your bands, and call the webblock.

Best Regards,

Roberto

Hi Roberto Campos

i worked

but have a problem about end code when tool tip to actual value like bellow

do you know how to fix it ?

Thanks

Regard

Tung Nguyen

Hi Tung,

Sorry, but I don't understand your doubt: the problem is about to change the title 'Medição Atual' by the other text, or the problem is the time delay that the tooltip stays on the screen when we moved out the cursor ?

Thanks,

Roberto