ExceptionMessage is very short, can i see full?

Hi Shahar,

Where you want to see execption logs? 

You can see in service center like monitoring/trace file.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Want to print it to the screen

At the moment the exception raises, your exception handler can show the message it received.

Don't know if the extra info are immediately available in the logs when the exception raises, and the message there will be the same.

What's your requirement, or what is the problem you're facing?

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

At the moment the exception raises, your exception handler can show the message it received.

Don't know if the extra info are immediately available in the logs when the exception raises, and the message there will be the same.

What's your requirement, or what is the problem you're facing?

Cheers

for example im facing an error in sql statement and getting very short exception message when printing the message to an expression widget, but in the service center im getting full. i want to be able to print to the screen the full exception message

Hi,

Could you put here the exception message you are getting in the exception handler and the exception message you are getting in the Service Center Log?

In any case, messages in the screen should be used to the "regular" user to know something went wrong, and to the developer to be warned when testing, so that he can go to Service Center to see the complete report if required.

I don't know if you can do what you want...