Hi,

Is it possible or is there any way where I can get the test case results of the application?

Thanks,

Saicharan

Hello Sai,

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the test case results of application you are referring?

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Sai,

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the test case results of application you are referring?

Cheers

Hi,

I am looking for some automatic test case generation results for the functionalities available in the application. For example, a login screen has different field validations , test cases of the fields. Is there any way we can have the test cases available/downloaded from outsystems application.

Thanks,

Saicharan

Hi Sai,

As per my knowledge there si no automatic way for test case generation , however you can find some component in forge to which allow you to develop and run unit tests for your OutSystems Platform projects

You can refer this Unit Test Framework component in forge.

Regards,

-PJ-

PRAMOD JAIN wrote:

Hi Sai,

As per my knowledge there si no automatic way for test case generation , however you can find some component in forge to which allow you to develop and run unit tests for your OutSystems Platform projects

You can refer this Unit Test Framework component in forge.

Regards,

-PJ-

Thanks Pramod,

I have installed Unit Test framework from Forge, however I am not sure how I can design the test cases in my application and run automatically. Can you please suggest/help.

Hi Sai,

Please follow this link http://tinyurl.com/utf-manual  (User Manual)  for this component.

Regards,

-PJ-