[MSWordUtils] Problem installing MSWordUtils

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 3 Jun by Stuart Harris
1 vote
Published on 3 Jun by Stuart Harris

Service Studio 11.0.412.0

When I try to install the module, I get an error:

Publish Application

A problem has occurred while publishing the application.

Invalid Intellectual Property: You are trying to Upload or Publish a Solution that was created in a Platform Server with a different License than Development and its Intellectual Property is Protected.
You cannot Upload or Publish Solutions with Protected Intellectual Property that were created in Platform Servers with a License different than the Development one.


Any ideas?  I've installed other modules from Forge into the same environment without this error.


Hi Ian,

Try to use this page https://www.outsystems.com/homeIpp/IPP_Page.aspx

If that doesn't work, maybe you can use this component.

Thanks for the speedy reply, and I'm sure the IPP route will work, but doesn't that mean that the version of the module that has been put onto the Forge isn't correct?  I haven't had to do that with any other Forge module before?

Nuno Rolo wrote:

Hi Ian,

Try to use this page https://www.outsystems.com/homeIpp/IPP_Page.aspx

If that doesn't work, maybe you can use this component.

The IPP route worked, thanks, but I'm still confused why it was necessary.


Hello Ian,

You are spot on, it should not be necessary to unlock the component. I will check with OutSystems support, previously publishes to the forge did not have the same problem.

Stuart Harris wrote:

Hello Ian,

You are spot on, it should not be necessary to unlock the component. I will check with OutSystems support, previously publishes to the forge did not have the same problem.

Thanks Stuart!  MSWordUtils is excellent, by the way.  I have a couple of feature requests I'll put on a separate post :)


Solution

The install issue is fixed now.  You can install without getting IPP errors.

I believe what I did wrong (its the only difference I can identify) was I downloaded the .oap from within the IDE instead of from ServiceCenter before uploading it to the forge.

Thanks Ian for your kind words! Looking forward to your feature requests, and please let me know if you have any further problems.

Solution