I found an issue when using the Debugger.

I mounted a simple screen using a weblock inside of a list and the result you can see at the image bellow:

Image 1 - 

When i select one answer (one radio button) and if i have the Debbuger ON i can see the selected radio button value that i choose but i can't see the ID of the current question like i show in the image 2.

Image 2 -

i Know that Outsystems is optimized to show the content when i reffer them in the screen 

but in this case i still dont have logic inside the weblock, but i think it will be better to show the current id even if i'm not still doing nothing with it.

Hi Miguel,

If you send a feedback message with that id you get 0 too? If yes that means it's not a problem of the debugger and.on that context you really don't have the id of the question. And you need to check if you have on preparation.

If you get the right id on the feedback its a debugger problem and you should report it.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Miguel,

If you send a feedback message with that id you get 0 too? If yes that means it's not a problem of the debugger and.on that context you really don't have the id of the question. And you need to check if you have on preparation.

If you get the right id on the feedback its a debugger problem and you should report it.

Regards,

Marcelo

Using the feedback message it appears the ID, but the thing is even if you dont use the feedback message or dont  have logic it should appear in the debbug because it took me a bit of time to understood that only if i use logic i can see the id.

Solution

Hi Miguel,

You should post an idea about this or search if already exist one. If is a bug they will solve it and if is intended they will feel the community feedback about your idea and implement it if make sense.

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Miguel,

You should post an idea about this or search if already exist one. If is a bug they will solve it and if is intended they will feel the community feedback about your idea and implement it if make sense.

Regards,

Marcelo

Ok thanks Marcelo for the advise.