Hi All, 

My environment is setup such that there is an F5 load balancer acting as a reverse proxy between the end users and the application server. 

When emails are sent out containing links, the URLs generated are based on my app server domain instead of the reverse proxy domain. However, my company policy blocks users from directly accessing the app server.

Is there anything I can configure to ensure the links are properly mapped to the load balancer, or do i need to manually form the email links?

Hi, 

Have you considered using 'Site Properties'? You can add property that holds the URL and can use this property in your email template. You can also set different value to this property using Service Centre so you can have different values for different environment (e.g. Dev, Test, Prod).

Maitham

Hi Caulibeam,

I hope you are creating the links dynamically in email contents and thus the url's are being created by the actual servers name\address  where the request is being served and not from the load balancer domain.

Can you please let me know what exact logic you are using to create the links?

Regards,

-PJ-

Maitham Habib wrote:

Hi, 

Have you considered using 'Site Properties'? You can add property that holds the URL and can use this property in your email template. You can also set different value to this property using Service Centre so you can have different values for different environment (e.g. Dev, Test, Prod).

Maitham

Yes that was one of the considerations, but that would mean that i need to create the URL myself. 

PRAMOD JAIN wrote:

Hi Caulibeam,

I hope you are creating the links dynamically in email contents and thus the url's are being created by the actual servers name\address  where the request is being served and not from the load balancer domain.

Can you please let me know what exact logic you are using to create the links?

Regards,

-PJ-

Currently I am just implementing a link in my email template and letting the platform handle the url generation using a navigate.