Hi

I have a list i have placed check box (not bulk select)inside every table record and it is paginated on click on next button the selected check box used to get refreshed so i have stored the checked values inside another list and reassigned it to the table once it gets refreshed so i am able it retain the checked rows ,when user unchecks the checked box i am not able to remove it from the list how can i achieve it.

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Hi! 

What is the problem when you remove the "unchecked" value from the list? An error ?

Regards

Graça

Maria da Graça Peixoto wrote:

Hi! 

What is the problem when you remove the "unchecked" value from the list? An error ?

Regards

Graça

Hi Maria da Graça Peixoto,

when we "uncheck" and redirect to.other page and return back to the same page it will be "checked" and in list remove how to give the postion of that perticular "unchecked" item.

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Hi Ronan, 

You can use the ListIndexOf to find the position of the correspondent "checked" and use it in the list remove. . 

Hope this helps.

Graça

Hi Ronan, 

You can use the ListIndexOf to find the position of the correspondent "checked" and use it in the list remove. . 

Hope this helps.

Graça

It was helpful but it used to return only one index we need the index of every unchecked elements in the list and even we can't loop through the list and obtain the index of elements.

Thanks,

Ronan T

Hi!

If you have new "check" a new line, how do you add it to the list where you are saving the check lines?

Perhaps in that process you can detect the "unchecked" situations. 

Graça

Hi!

If you have new "check" a new line, how do you add it to the list where you are saving the check lines?

Perhaps in that process you can detect the "unchecked" situations. 

Graça

onclick of pagination links i am saving the checked items to the list but in case of unchecked items i can't do that way because it needs the position of the  item that has to be removed and listindexof returns the index of only 1st unchecked item in a list.

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Ronan, how do you save ?