Hello guys,

I'm having a problem with the OutSystems icons, I can reference them by the table, but the icon image does not appear, what should I do?

Hi Eduardo,

Does icon displays when you publish the application? I think you can publish the app because when you define icon wrong, the TrueChange gives an error.

Regarding your screenshot, I see this issue happens when you develop the application right?
Could you please check do you have any warning or error icon on your RichWidget component on ServiceCenter? If you have it try to re-publish the richwidgets application.

Have you ever try re-install development studio?

Also, there is a similar case here;
https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/46458/icon-component-in-service-studio-showing-as-n-a-after-recent-windows-update/

Did you make any windows update or any recent change on your computer?

Ferhat Karatay

Ferhat Karatay wrote:

Hi Eduardo,

Does icon displays when you publish the application? I think you can publish the app because when you define icon wrong, the TrueChange gives an error.

Regarding your screenshot, I see this issue happens when you develop the application right?
Could you please check do you have any warning or error icon on your RichWidget component on ServiceCenter? If you have it try to re-publish the richwidgets application.

Have you ever try re-install development studio?

Ferhat Karatay

Hi Fehrat,

I'm having this problem only in this application, times plus 5 other applications both web and mobile that work normally.

The problem is not only in service studio, the screen also does not display.

This application, I needed to create a new layout, and I deleted some things and created a new layout weblock.

Regards

Hi Eduardo,

Is it possible to share the .OML file?

Best Regards
Ferhat Karatay

Hi Fehrat,

Unfortunately I can not do the sharing...