Assign a logo with specific values on database

I am currently working on a nominations app where the end user is able to nominate an individual or team and assign them values. I would like to know how to assign a logo(image) with a specific value on the dashboard. Any help would be appreciated

Using Outsystems 11 

Hi Baden,

Take the record list of images that displays on dashboard and add an action/link to the image for assigning the specific value.

I hope this is your requirement

Thanks,

Pavani

Pavani Puvvada wrote:

Hi Baden,

Take the record list of images that displays on dashboard and add an action/link to the image for assigning the specific value.

I hope this is your requirement

Thanks,

Pavani


Can u perhaps provide a visual example because im still not following

Create a new dashboard web screen and select the four column gallery. Replace the data with your logo data,Later add link to the image that directs u to other screen where u can give specific value as required.

Hope it helps u!


Hi Baden,

It's a bit difficult from your description to know what you want. Do you want images from the database, or images you add to the Module as Image (static images)?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Baden,

It's a bit difficult from your description to know what you want. Do you want images from the database, or images you add to the Module as Image (static images)?


When i nominate an individual or team we assign them a value. On the dashboard next to the value i want to assign a logo(small image). It will be helpful if I can know how to attach 5 different images for 5 different values. Hope this description helps.

Hi Baden,

Again, it depends on whether you want static images that you add to the Image folder in the Interface tab of Service Studio, or whether you have images in the database you want to show.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Baden,

Again, it depends on whether you want static images that you add to the Image folder in the Interface tab of Service Studio, or whether you have images in the database you want to show.


I do currently have static images in my image folder but i want to know how to implement them with the current values

Hi Baden,

If they are static images, just use a bunch of If Widgets on the Screen and put the images inside (each If checking for a specific team).

I want to insert a different logo next to each value on this dashboard as shown above 

Yes, that's clear. And if you have static images, I already gave you the answer. If, on the other hand, you need images in the database, that's a bit more difficult, especially since you'll need to create a configuration program to get them into the database.