How to get Components UI in application.

Hi everyone,

I want to include below component UI in my project but don't know how to get it through manage dependencies. Please help.

Hello Bhakti Shinde,

Is it installed in your espace?

Hi Bhakti,

First check these component are public or not,Only public can visible in manage dependencies.

Then open manage dependencies in eSpaces and search with particular components or can search with eSpaces name and for that eSpaces it will show you all public components.

Then check required components and click on Ok.

Thanks,

Manish Pandey  

Hello Bhakti Shinde,

If your project and this component is in same espace then you can copy that component and paste it on your project.

Suhas Jamdade wrote:

Hello Bhakti Shinde,

If your project and this component is in same espace then you can copy that component and paste it on your project.

Hi Suhas Jamdade,

My project and this component are not in same espace. I am referring another project and want to include same in my project.  In manage dependencies i found this component inside 'SimpleReportsWithPDF' but ideally i should not take it from there.

Manish Pandey wrote:

Hi Bhakti,

First check these component are public or not,Only public can visible in manage dependencies.

Then open manage dependencies in eSpaces and search with particular components or can search with eSpaces name and for that eSpaces it will show you all public components.

Then check required components and click on Ok.

Thanks,

Manish Pandey  

Hi Manish Pandey,

How to check if components are public or not? 

In manage dependencies i found this component inside 'SimpleReportsWithPDF' but ideally i should not take it from there.

Did you install it  in your space from Forge? If you are working with web it should appear on the manage dependencies

Deise Silva wrote:

Did you install it  in your space from Forge? If you are working with web it should appear on the manage dependencies

Hi Deise Silva,

No i have not installed it. What should i search in forge to get this component?

Deise Silva wrote:

This one: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/1771/simple-reports-with-pdf.

Hi Deise Silva,

Thank you so much. I have installed it now. But it appears to be in Data tab, however i want it to display in Interface tab like it is there in the project i am referring to.

It will appears like this on your interface.

Deise Silva wrote:

It will appears like this on your interface.

How can I get it in under UI in interface in order to do further coding?

You can use the module from SimpleReports that you instaled, it has a sample, then you can change it.... but you can use like this. 

Deise Silva wrote:

Why? You don't need, you can use like this. 

You can use the module from SimpleReports that you instaled, it has a sample, then you can change it.... but you can use like this. 

Hi Deise Silva,

Yes now i am using the installed component. 

Thank you! 

Hi Bhakti Shinde,

If you still want to pull the code into your current espace locally you can always copy the components from the SimpleReportsWithPDF module and paste it into your module locally for accessing the code as your requirement. You woulod also need to copy the image "clientlogoplaceholder_4" from the SimpleReportsWithPDF module to your current espace to resolve the dependency issue popping up. 

Hope this answers your query.