Hi,

i have a table in which one of the column is an image which is not an entity attribute based on some condition i'm displaying that image in  few rows of table and not displaying in few rows of table how can i perform sort of that image which is not an entity attribute.

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Hello Ronan T,

Create the list which includes entity attribute and image. That list assign to the table records. for sorting use the
ListSort

Ronan T wrote:

Hi,

i have a table in which one of the column is an image which is not an entity attribute based on some condition i'm displaying that image in  few rows of table and not displaying in few rows of table how can i perform sort of that image which is not an entity attribute.

Thanks,

Ronan T.

use the SortRecordList command in the SortRecordList Extension (https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/22/sortrecordlist/) to do the sorting.

Hi Ronan,

According to my understanding, You wanted a same image for some rows right!

Then my suggestion is 

try to write  one condition like (Entity.attribute.id>10) for which rows that image should be displayed.

Add a column in the table, add expression to that and try to use if condition.

Hope it helps u!

Thanks, 

Pavani

Pavani Puvvada wrote:

Hi Ronan,

According to my understanding, You wanted a same image for some rows right!

Then my suggestion is 

try to write  one condition like (Entity.attribute.id>10) for which rows that image should be displayed.

Add a column in the table, add expression to that and try to use if condition.

Hope it helps u!

Thanks, 

Pavani

Hi Pavani Puvvada,

I am able to display the image but here i need to sort the image.

Thanks,

Ronan T

Suhas Jamdade wrote:

Hello Ronan T,

Create the list which includes entity attribute and image. That list assign to the table records. for sorting use the
ListSort

Hi Suhas Jamdade,

I can create a list,but what value i can assign to that list if it contains a image,i am ready to create a boolean type list i need to assign true value to it only if perticular row contains an image how can i achieve it.

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Ronan T wrote:

Suhas Jamdade wrote:

Hello Ronan T,

ListSort

Hi Suhas Jamdade,

I can create a list,but what value i can assign to that list if it contains a image,i am ready to create a boolean type list i need to assign true value to it only if perticular row contains an image how can i achieve it.

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Hello Ronan T,

Where you store the images? On which basis you want to sort the image means image name or anything else?

Hi Ronan,

There's probably a condition that makes you select one image or the other, based on the data in the row. So you should sort on that data, and the images will follow.