Hi everyone,

I have a web block which contains a table record. When I launch the page that calls the web block it simply doesn't load the table record(keeps showing the message: please wait while content is loading) and the preparation of the web block is not reached as well.

Thanks for your help in advance,

This is how your preparation for web block should look like

On web block, drag the table records and set source property to above aggregate output.

Drag columns from database entity to your table records widget.

Your web block screen will look like this.

In my case, i have put two columns i.e Email and Mobile.

Web block is good to be used in your web screen.

Hope this clear concept of using table records in web block.

Check your connectivity regarding your issue other than this.

The spinner you are seeing is displayed by the List_LateLoad widget that you have above your table records. The way List_LateLoad works is to call a screen action that populates the table record's source variable and then does an AJAX request to refresh the table records.

If the page never leaves the loading status, it's possible that the screen action called by List_LateLoad has an error, is timing out, or isn't refreshing the page.

João Pedro Abreu wrote:

The spinner you are seeing is displayed by the List_LateLoad widget that you have above your table records. The way List_LateLoad works is to call a screen action that populates the table record's source variable and then does an AJAX request to refresh the table records.

If the page never leaves the loading status, it's possible that the screen action called by List_LateLoad has an error, is timing out, or isn't refreshing the page.

Hi João,

The screen action called by List_LateLoad is not being reached, I've debbuged it and I don't see any time out.

Hi Amelio,

May I know how you are calling web block in your screen.If your web block preparation is not calling that means there is some issue in web block calling.

Thanks,

Manish

Hi Manish,

I call the web block in a different eSpace, passing parameters that are always not null. The weirdest thing is that in some cases it works and couldn't figure out when it happens.

Hi Amelio,

Are you using this web block in any if/else condition?.If yes then please check that condition is satisfying or not properly.

Thanks,

Manish

Manish Pandey wrote:

Hi Amelio,

Are you using this web block in any if/else condition?.If yes then please check that condition is satisfying or not properly.

Thanks,

Manish

Hi Manish,

The condition is satisfying. I've debugged it and the web block is called.

I gave some wrong information (I am sorry for that):

1. The preparation is called;

2. What's not called is the screen action called by List_LateLoad that populates the table record's source variable;

Solution

After hours trying, I found the solution. The problem was caused by a Cell_MergeRight Widget, it was not well positioned and the application couldn't complete loading and rendering / refreshing.

Thanks,

Chissico

Solution