I'm trying to use a plugin a created in cordova in outsystems, the plugin works properly in a Cordova application, but when I put it in OutSystems and tried to generate an iOS build, it gave me this error:

** ARCHIVE FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
CompileC /Users/mabs01/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CordovaAccuraSDKiOS-gybynhoktvxgodbmfpcvgxhodhai/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/CordovaAccuraSDKiOS/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/CordovaAccuraSDKiOS.build/Debug-iphoneos/CordovaAccuraSDKiOS.build/Objects-normal/armv7/ViewController.o CordovaAccuraSDKiOS/Plugins/cordova-plugin-accurasdk/ViewController.mm normal armv7 objective-c++ com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)
/tmp/build/source/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch,-UseModernBuildSystem=0

[2019-03-31T13:27:20.369Z] [ERROR] Build failed with the following error: Error compiling Cordova plugin: CordovaAccuraSDKiOS/Plugins/cordova-plugin-accurasdk/ViewController.mm.
[2019-03-31T13:27:20.369Z] [INFO] Zipping application source...
[2019-03-31T13:27:52.890Z] [INFO] Application was not successfully generated!
[2019-03-31T13:27:52.901Z] [INFO] Execution time: 139638ms

I'm not sure if It's related to the file extension or not, note that I've to use Objective-C++ in this plugin because a big part of it depends on OpenCV.

Hi Bisher,

In order to help best, the more you can share - the easier it will be for people to help you. What version of the platform are you on? Can you share your plugin? Can you create a sample that you can share?

Stacey Levine wrote:

Hi Bisher,

In order to help best, the more you can share - the easier it will be for people to help you. What version of the platform are you on? Can you share your plugin? Can you create a sample that you can share?

Platform Version: 11.0.118.0

I attached a sample application that outputs the same error on generating a native iOS build.

Hi Bisher,

I unable to open the .oap file. Can you give me once again the .oap file which is stable and not corrupted.

Regards,

Amreen

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi Bisher,

I unable to open the .oap file. Can you give me once again the .oap file which is stable and not corrupted.

Regards,

Amreen

The .oap file is working

Bisher Nadaf wrote:

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi Bisher,

Regards,

Amreen

The .oap file is working

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Bisher Nadaf wrote:

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi Bisher,

Regards,

Amreen

The .oap file is working

I successfully deleted and re-added the project, it gave me no such errors.