Hi everyone,

Is it possible to select only some columns in local storage?

Thanks.

Hi Veronika Veronika,

Your question is not clear, provide more information what exactly you mean local storage and provide context so that it will easier to give inputs.

Sravan

Sravan Vanteru wrote:

Hi Veronika Veronika,

Your question is not clear, provide more information what exactly you mean local storage and provide context so that it will easier to give inputs.

Sravan

For example, i have 30 columns in my local storage. With aggregates, all of the colums will be fetched, but I just need 5 columns from the local storage. Is there any suggestion how can I do that?

Hi Veronika,

Yes, You can fetch selected columns from DB with the help of Advance SQL widget.

Just create one structure with your required columns and use advance select query to fetch records.

Thanks,

Manish

Hi Veronika Veronika,

If you try with aggregates you will receive all columns. you can write SQL query and fetch required 5 columns ( in this case you should have structure to capture output of sql ) or You can create structure with 5 columns and assign required values from aggregate while preparation. But I don't think any issues fetching all columns.

Hope this helps.

Sravan

In case If you think above information is not sufficient for your query, can you explain exact scenario why your looking for only 5 columns? so that I can help you further.

Sravan Vanteru wrote:

Hi Veronika Veronika,

If you try with aggregates you will receive all columns. you can write SQL query and fetch required 5 columns ( in this case you should have structure to capture output of sql ) or You can create structure with 5 columns and assign required values from aggregate while preparation. But I don't think any issues fetching all columns.

Hope this helps.

Sravan

I need to query directly from the local storage, so I can't use the SQL query.