[Microsoft Login Connector] Refresh Token not having the right redirect_uri

Forge Component
(10)
Published on 3 Jul (3 weeks ago) by Paul Davies
10 votes
Published on 3 Jul (3 weeks ago) by Paul Davies

Plataform: 11.0.415.0

Hello, I set the Microsoft Login Connector in the project server and I got it to do a login, get the token and all of that, but when it needs to refresh the token, It's not working.

After some degub, I found that the action OAuth2_RefreshToken it's passing the wrong parameter in the redirect_uri when it's called by the application where we check the token, and the value is set in  the action GetCallBackURL() witch returning the wrong value.

In here you can check the passed URL's for the app, the 1 are for the login, and the 3 is what is passed for the refresh token, witch is wrong.

It's something wrong in the way that I'm implementing or it's a component bug?

Miguel Cerejo wrote:

Plataform: 11.0.415.0

Hello, I set the Microsoft Login Connector in the project server and I got it to do a login, get the token and all of that, but when it needs to refresh the token, It's not working.

After some degub, I found that the action OAuth2_RefreshToken it's passing the wrong parameter in the redirect_uri when it's called by the application where we check the token, and the value is set in  the action GetCallBackURL() witch returning the wrong value.

In here you can check the passed URL's for the app, the 1 are for the login, and the 3 is what is passed for the refresh token, witch is wrong.

It's something wrong in the way that I'm implementing or it's a component bug?

Hello Miguel,

It's a bug. Thanks for detecting it. 

The function is getting the "GetEntryEspaceName" function that's returning the module calling the action. 

We will correct it in future releases ( changing it to the rigth module name - MicrosoftLoginConnector)

Thanks,

Miguel Amado