'Page Unresponsive' error When PageA4_Landscape is used with huge data

Hi Everyone,

I have used HtmlToPdf converter, and have used PageA4_Landscape web block.

Inside it I used table records in which there is a huge data. So whenever I am opening this pdf in browser, it is not getting loaded properly. It keeps on Loading and loading.

And after some time, page crashes i.e. all data gets erased (this might be because the huge data size in table records because when data size is small it is properly loading the pdf), it shows pop-up as below :

I tried using PageA4_Portrait also. But in that case, it does not show all data in table records and inserted extra blank page.

Is there any way to figure out why the issue is coming with PageA4_Landscape?

Hi Bhakti Shinde,

I suspect issues with html not HtmlToPdf , because in landscape mode some of the html content will be hidden based on our implementation ( Lot of css style will fail in landscape mode ), before converting to PDF worth checking weather web page content rendering properly or not in landscape mode.

Sravan  

Sravan Vanteru wrote:

Hi Bhakti Shinde,

I suspect issues with html not HtmlToPdf , because in landscape mode some of the html content will be hidden based on our implementation ( Lot of css style will fail in landscape mode ), before converting to PDF worth checking weather web page content rendering properly or not in landscape mode.

Sravan  

Hi Sravan Vanteru,

How to check data rendering before converting to PDF?

As far as I understood your question Web page contents are rendering properly if PDF. This issue coming when I used table records with data rows more than 6.