List_BulkSelect not visible when widget is added to screen

I'm trying to add the RichWidgetsList_BulkSelect widget to a table and when I drag the widget to the table it does not appear.

As can be seen, the widget is there, however, it is not visible, either here or on the actual webscreen once published. Here are the properties for the widget:

Hello, is your cell visible? Not with "display: none"?
Can you print the configuration of your cell where the component is located?

And a print with the application running?

Christopher Marvin,

It may be that you are only placing the component in the cell of the body of the table, not its header.

Pratham wrote:

Hi Christopher Marvin,

I have tried same thing, its working fine for me

kindly Inspect and check whether it is visible.

Thank you both for your replies, but I've checked the visibility of the cell, and also tried adding it elsewhere, and it does not appear anywhere.

If I add a normal checkbox to the cell, it appears with no issue. Could the widget not have a correct style or something like this?

Christopher Marvin,

Are you applying the cell component of the table header?

It is in the header row. On other applications, it appears no matter where I place it. Know where I can find what's causing it not to appear?

Try deleting your table, and redo it again from 0. Put it on the screen, pull the information, apply the component ...

And try to put the component in the first cell on the left, instead of the last on the right.

Bernardo Condé wrote:

Try deleting your table, and redo it again from 0. Put it on the screen, pull the information, apply the component ...

This does not fix my issue. I don't think it's the table, but the widget. I cannot see the widget anywhere in this application, but I can in others that are not using this theme. 

Bernardo Condé wrote:

And try to put the component in the first cell on the left, instead of the last on the right.

Also does not affect the result. No matter where I place the widget, in the table, in the header, next to the header, in a normal text block, etc., it is not visible in this application.

Christopher Marvin wrote:

Bernardo Condé wrote:

This does not fix my issue. I don't think it's the table, but the widget. I cannot see the widget anywhere in this application, but I can in others that are not using this theme. 

Then it might be something related to your theme, as you said.
Have you tried using this component on another screen in this same application, to make sure the problem is even in it?

Bernardo Condé wrote:

Bernardo Condé wrote:

Have you tried using this component on another screen in this same application, to make sure the problem is even in it?

I have tried with other screens, other modules, and even other applications which share the theme. 

Bernardo Condé wrote:

Bernardo Condé wrote:

I have tried with other screens, other modules, and even other applications which share the theme. 

Then the theme may be your problem.

Solution

I fixed it. There was not a style class in the web-block that showed a checkbox. For other themes, this was not a problem, however for mine it was missing. I copied over the webblock to my own application and added a checkbox style to the checkbox and it is working now.

Solution

I fixed it. There was not a style class in the web-block that showed a checkbox. For other themes, this was not a problem, however for mine it was missing. I copied over the webblock to my own application and added a checkbox style to the checkbox and it is working now.

Great.

I'm facing the similar issue, can you elaborate the step to avoid that.

Suryateja G wrote:

Definitely.

I copied the webblock from the RichWidgets eSpace to my own module.

In my module, I added a checkbox and set the variable to be 'var', the variable in the webblock (BulkSelect Widget).

Then, I dragged the "new" webblock over to where I wanted it, and set it up how the normal RichWidget BulkSelect would be and it worked. 

Suryateja G wrote:

Definitely.

In my module, I added a checkbox and set the variable to be 'var', the variable in the webblock (BulkSelect Widget).

Then, I dragged the "new" webblock over to where I wanted it, and set it up how the normal RichWidget BulkSelect would be and it worked. 

So, You recreated it again instead of making the dependency from actual one. Thanks for the input.

Suryateja G wrote:

Suryateja G wrote:

Definitely.

So, You recreated it again instead of making the dependency from actual one. Thanks for the input.

Yes, I recreated it in the same module I'm using since it appears to be "Theme-dependent."

Suryateja G wrote:

Suryateja G wrote:

Definitely.

Yes, I recreated it in the same module I'm using since it appears to be "Theme-dependent."

Yes, that checkbox seems outdated to latest version. its working for me too once i recreated it. thanks man. you saved my day. :)