What is GUI? How can use Generate GUI in outsystem?

I am new to the outsystem. I don't know about GUI. Which situation should use GUI in outsystems.

Please help me to clarify this question.

Hi MAY OO LWIN,

Did you mean GUID?

Bernardo Condé wrote:

Hi MAY OO LWIN,

Did you mean GUID?

YES. I don't know clearly about this. 

Sometimes I found GUID is using before aggregate function.

Solution

MAY LAY wrote:

Bernardo Condé wrote:

Hi MAY OO LWIN,

Did you mean GUID?

Well, 

GUID can have several utilities, for example, if you want to create a primary key that does not repeat, assign a unique code to some object.

The GUID is a unique combination of letters and numbers that does not repeat, for example: F19D9180-FD04-4DC2-A2FC-1EF63849F30F

So you can use it for things that need a unique code / value that does not repeat itself.

More info: https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identificador_%C3%BAnico_universal

Solution

Bernardo Condé wrote:

MAY LAY wrote:

Bernardo Condé wrote:

Hi MAY OO LWIN,

Did you mean GUID?

Well, 

GUID can have several utilities, for example, if you want to create a primary key that does not repeat, assign a unique code to some object.

The GUID is a unique combination of letters and numbers that does not repeat, for example: F19D9180-FD04-4DC2-A2FC-1EF63849F30F

So you can use it for things that need a unique code / value that does not repeat itself.

Thank you so much Bernardo Condé.  I know GUID according to your explanation. Why GUID used before aggregate function. According to example, GUID is used before GetRequest. Why use this condition. 

MAY LAY wrote:

Bernardo Condé wrote:

MAY LAY wrote:

Bernardo Condé wrote:

Hi MAY OO LWIN,

Did you mean GUID?

Well, 

Thank you so much Bernardo Condé.  I know GUID according to your explanation. Why GUID used before aggregate function. According to example, GUID is used before GetRequest. Why use this condition. 

In order to answer your question, click on GenerateGUID and then F12 or right-click on the action and then Find Usages, and send a print of the places where it is being used, please

Bernardo Condé, Please check it. "No usage for GUID".

MAY LAY wrote:

So in that case, he's not being used for anything. As I told you above, the GUID has several functions, and those are one of them. As you have shown me, it is only in flux and is not being used.

Bernardo Condé wrote:

MAY LAY wrote:

So in that case, he's not being used for anything. As I told you above, the GUID has several functions, and those are one of them. As you have shown me, it is only in flux and is not being used.

Bernardo Condé. Thank you so much for your explanation. :)

MAY LAY wrote:

Bernardo Condé wrote:

MAY LAY wrote:

Bernardo Condé. Thank you so much for your explanation. :)

I hope I have helped you, I am at your disposal. :)