DateTime Variable Differ from Stored Value

Hi,

As you can see I've 04Apr2019 9pm and 05Apr2019 10pm stored in StartDateInput and EndDateInput respectively.

However when the breakpoint occurs you can see 2019-04-04 1300H and 2019-04-05 1400H is stored instead. 

Any solution?

Hi Bobbobbington,


I think your month format is wrong, should be "04", are you manipulating the date times?


Regards,

Diogo Gomes

Diogo Gomes wrote:

Hi Bobbobbington,


I think your month format is wrong, shouldn't it be "04"?


Regards,

Diogo Gomes

Anyway of changing it?


Bobbobbington wrote:

Diogo Gomes wrote:

Hi Bobbobbington,


I think your month format is wrong, shouldn't it be "04"?


Regards,

Diogo Gomes

Anyway of changing it?


Just change your variable to text and then convert them to date time when you're saving


Diogo Gomes wrote:

Bobbobbington wrote:

Diogo Gomes wrote:

Hi Bobbobbington,


I think your month format is wrong, shouldn't it be "04"?


Regards,

Diogo Gomes

Anyway of changing it?


Just change your variable to text and then convert them to date time when you're saving


I dont think that's a good solution...

User will have a hard time knowing the exact input method 

EDIT:

Just tried it. It doesnt work

Bobbobbington wrote:

Diogo Gomes wrote:

Bobbobbington wrote:

Diogo Gomes wrote:

Hi Bobbobbington,


I think your month format is wrong, shouldn't it be "04"?


Regards,

Diogo Gomes

Anyway of changing it?


Just change your variable to text and then convert them to date time when you're saving


I dont think that's a good solution...

User will have a hard time knowing the exact input method 

EDIT:

Just tried it. It doesnt work

Is the server time correct? could be converting the local date to +3 Hours.


Solution

Diogo Gomes wrote:

Bobbobbington wrote:

Diogo Gomes wrote:

Bobbobbington wrote:

Diogo Gomes wrote:

Hi Bobbobbington,


I think your month format is wrong, shouldn't it be "04"?


Regards,

Diogo Gomes

Anyway of changing it?


Just change your variable to text and then convert them to date time when you're saving


I dont think that's a good solution...

User will have a hard time knowing the exact input method 

EDIT:

Just tried it. It doesnt work

Is the server time correct? could be converting the local date to +3 Hours.



It's correct.

Apparently datetime doesnt work well.

I fixed it by splitting into startdate and starttime LOL

ty for the help anyways :) 

Solution