Good afternoon,

I am dealing with a problem with the size of my some of my eSpaces. 

My question on this matter is: other than the usual ressourses or images, what can make the size of the espace grow fast.

Best Regards,

Pedro Domingues

Quantity of attributes in structures, actions, images, screen's, quantity of widgets, resources, references to actions or tables in another espace.. it is what did sense for me.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Nuno Pereira

Besides images and resources, I think you only have the code itself. Actions, entities, web services, references... pretty much everything.

How large an eSpace are we talking about? I have eSpaces with over 4MB just from the actions and entities they contain, but if your eSpace is much larger than this, you may consider submitting the eSpace to support for validation. A long time ago I saw some rare cases of eSpaces that gathered "garbage" after crashes on old OutSystems versions.

João Pedro Abreu wrote:

Besides images and resources, I think you only have the code itself. Actions, entities, web services, references... pretty much everything.

How large an eSpace are we talking about? I have eSpaces with over 4MB just from the actions and entities they contain, but if your eSpace is much larger than this, you may consider submitting the eSpace to support for validation. A long time ago I saw some rare cases of eSpaces that gathered "garbage" after crashes on old OutSystems versions.

My espaces are not big yet but i'm guessing the'll grow whille time goes by. i had a discution about it with a more experienced college, and i run into the answers that i was looking for. Custom css for pages and blocks that create css files and folders. Custom Js for blocks and pages that create js files as well. I was looking for this hidden pitfalls that we may incurr just because its easy to do :)

But that last part that you say of espaces that gathered "garbage" after crashes, its a thing to keep an yes if a espace grow larger than expected, but it doenst seam the case here.

Br 

Pedro Domingues