Hello

I had to replace all my select2 with autocompletes since the data that would be inside the select2 can be over 50000 records and that would cause problems in the future. When I change to autocomplete I found out that it works well since I can do a top 1000 or top 500, but when I do a mouse over select the field and then press backspace, the previous action will not trigger the onchange action while using backspace one by one will do.

I did a work around  with an onblur event instead of onchange event and it will work fine if you do not have an ajax refresh refreshing in that input else he will refresh several times because it will keep activating on blur event.

Any ideas how to fix the mouse over select all backspace not triggering, am I doing something wrong or is this a bug that need to be reported?

Thanks

What version of the platform are you running?

What version of Service Studio are you on?

Have you checked the browser console to see if there are any exceptions occurring that might be preventing the onchange from firing?

G. Andrew Duthie wrote:

What version of the platform are you running?

What version of Service Studio are you on?

Have you checked the browser console to see if there are any exceptions occurring that might be preventing the onchange from firing?

No errors on console

Service studio 11.0.420.0

platform 11.0.108.0

rich widget 11.0.108.0