I want to disable past date for input calendar. But input calendar doesn't have MinDate field.

Please let me know how to disable past date in input calendar

Hi MAY LAY,

Please follow below steps to do that or you can download attached oml file.

1. First create on change event for combo box.

2. Create one Boolean local variable to refresh the data picker.

3. In On change event you need to assign Boolean value to true and refresh container of calendar through Ajax.

4. that's it, it should work as expected.

Sravan

Hi MAY LAY,

Looks like you have changed Question. Above my answer should work for your old question.

Sravan

Hi MAY LAY,

For your latest question, find the below screenshot to configure date picker.

Sravan 

Sravan Vanteru wrote:

Hi MAY LAY,

For your latest question, find the below screenshot to configure date picker.

Sravan 

Hi 

Sravan . Thank you so  much for your answer. 

I want DateTime. So I used datepicker including time according to my screen capture.

Past date is disable. But next problem arises. Datepicker dialog cannot close after date is chosen from datepicker.

Please let me know I need to change another datepicker or not?

My requirement is datepicker which including date and time. And then past date should be disable.

May

Hi MAY LAY,

Datepicker dialog cannot close : I don't think any issues with date picker, If you can check oml I have provided you should not face any issue.

Can you please tell me what changes you have done or post screenshot here to help further. 

Sravan

Sravan Vanteru wrote:

Hi MAY LAY,

Datepicker dialog cannot close : I don't think any issues with date picker, If you can check oml I have provided you should not face any issue.

Can you please tell me what changes you have done or post screenshot here to help further. 

Sravan

Hi Srava,

Oml file that you provided to me is ok. But this date picker allows date only. I want time also.

So I used input calendar for datetime. Input calendar is not include minDate. So I cannot disable past date.

Please let me know how to add time in date picker that you suggest to me?