How to get to the Action Flow

I know this is probably the most basic question posted on here, but I'm working my way through the courses and I can not for the life of me remember or figure out how to get to the Action Flow for a particular screen. I know that it has to be right in front of my face because all the documentation I can find on the Action flow simply starts off with "1. Open the Action Flow." 

Thanks in advance and please be kind, I do realize this is a very dumb question.

Hi Robin,

What you are looking is this.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hello,

Marcello's answer didn't really help me. How do I open or view action flow?

Raivo Freimanis wrote:

Hello,

Marcello's answer didn't really help me. How do I open or view action flow?

Hi Ravio,

To open an action flow you just need to double click on it in Logic tab.

There can be any other ways also, but almost all places if you double click on action, it will open the flow of that action.

But am not sure, I get your question right or not.

Regards

Little more explanation.

Like in below screen shot, Prepation, Delete, Save are actions. YOu just need to double click them to open the flow.

Vikas Sharma wrote:

Little more explanation.

Like in below screen shot, Prepation, Delete, Save are actions. YOu just need to double click them to open the flow.

Thank you, got it. Rookie questions.

What is meant by "Action Flow" just means Action I belive.

You have Screen actions:

- you can create them on a Screen by right clicking on the Screen and clicking on "Add Client Action" or "Add Screen Action" and you can view them by clicking on them

And you have Logic Action in the Logic tab:

Because the example I'm posting is mobile there is also a distinction between Client Action and Server Action.

Click on the actions to view the Flow, to create them right click on Client or Server Actions Folder Icon and choose Add Action.

Hope this is helpful!