Hi,

I need help in generating the pdf and downloading into the local system.
Ex: Users will select letter template which is submitted for approval. Once approved, letter has to be priewed in pdf and downloadable to local system. 

Any help in this regarrd will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Saicharan

Hi Sai,

Please refer the Link. Its has preview and download functionality. Let me know if it works for you.

-Hitesh-

Hitesh Maran wrote:

Hi Sai,

Please refer the Link. Its has preview and download functionality. Let me know if it works for you.

-Hitesh-

Hi Hitesh,

Thank you!! I have followed the process in the link, however it did not work. I tried to upload binaries in the administration which is not working. 

I am doing the POC in my local environment downloading trial version of outsystems. Can you confirm if we can achieve this in trial version and local env?

Thanks,

Saicharan

sai charan wrote:

Hitesh Maran wrote:

Hi Sai,

-Hitesh-

Hi Hitesh,

Thank you!! I have followed the process in the link, however it did not work. I tried to upload binaries in the administration which is not working. 

I am doing the POC in my local environment downloading trial version of outsystems. Can you confirm if we can achieve this in trial version and local env?

Thanks,

Saicharan

Hi Hitesh,

I have a button in my application, on click of that pdf has to be generated based on the url passed and downloaded into the local. This is the implementation  I am trying to develop. I have the action for the button which has GeneratePDF action and download component. In GeneratePDF, I have passed HTML value in URL(body of the pdf document). Attached is the structure of action.Below is the error I am receiving. Request you to help on this.

"The PDF generator is not configured. Please go into HtmlPdfConverter backoffice and upload the executable"

Thanks,

Saicharan