Mobile: Dropdown repeating same record

Hi,

I have a strange problem. I have created a mobile app that contains a screen with 3 dropdowns. 1 for selecting a contractor. 1 for selecting a ship of type A and 1 for selecting a ship of type B. All 3 comboboxes are feeded by 3 different aggregates (due to sorting and filtering). 

One of those combo boxes is showing incorrect data. It repeats the first record returned by the aggregate by the number of records returned. Of course I want to see all records individually just like the 2 other comboboxes are doing.

I have added a List element on the same page and dragged in the Name property of the aggregate in question into this List element. When I open the app I see the 3 names expected. The aggregate seems to be working as normal. 

Then I started fiddling around to see if I can find the cause (even recreated half of the form) but to no avail.

Does anyone have an idea what is going on here and how I can fix this?

The aggregate:

The structure:

The combobox: 

The list:

Vincent Koning wrote:

Hi,

I have a strange problem. I have created a mobile app that contains a screen with 3 dropdowns. 1 for selecting a contractor. 1 for selecting a ship of type A and 1 for selecting a ship of type B. All 3 comboboxes are feeded by 3 different aggregates (due to sorting and filtering). 

One of those combo boxes is showing incorrect data. It repeats the first record returned by the aggregate by the number of records returned. Of course I want to see all records individually just like the 2 other comboboxes are doing.

I have added a List element on the same page and dragged in the Name property of the aggregate in question into this List element. When I open the app I see the 3 names expected. The aggregate seems to be working as normal. 

Then I started fiddling around to see if I can find the cause (even recreated half of the form) but to no avail.

Does anyone have an idea what is going on here and how I can fix this?

The aggregate:

The structure:

The combobox: 

The list:

- Can you show the List Item? Coz it is showing only the First Record while it gets;s repeated for the Number of times equals to aggregate records... that means List is getting traversed correct, but the problem is on expression where you are showing the name.

It might be not set properly.

Solution

Hi Vincent,

Check the Expression inside the ComboBox.

It should be something like: GetBarges.List.Current.Vessel.Name

It should come from the aggregate.

I guess, you are getting the expression from some place else and thus it is not being iterated in the combobox list.

Cheers,

José

Solution

Hi Jose, 

You suggestion helped me a lot. It was indeed the expression within the dropdown. This pointed to a totally other aggregate and I can't explain that one but alas, it's solved!

Thank you very much :)