[Active Directory] Search on Display Name

Forge Component
(14)
Published on 12 Apr (12 days ago) by Renato Pauleta
14 votes
Published on 12 Apr (12 days ago) by Renato Pauleta

Hi I would like to have a search functionality on Display Name.

However this does not seem to exist. 

Name and UserName are set equal at the AD I use at my client.

Could this be added?

Or could you advice how to add this functionality myself?

assume this functionality is part of the ActiveDirectory extension.

NameCityTitleDisplay NameUsernameDistinguished NameEmail AddressGiven NameTelephone NumberGUIDIs Active

MARREH02
Functional ConsultantHarry MarrengaMARREH02CN=MARREH02,OU=UsersM2,OU=Accounts,OU=HEA,DC=heiway,DC=netharry.marrenga@heineken.comHarry+312072157958eac3b68-22e7-45ac-b763-c86bad3d4dc8

Hi Harry,

I'll try to get you a new version today with search by Display Name included.

Cheers.

New version 2.0.9 available for download includes search by Display Name.

Dear Renato,

Thanks a lot for your immediate action. Very much appreciated!

Unfortunately, I forgot to mention we are still on OutSystems Version 10 - so I am afraid you will have to backport the change implemented on Version 11...sorry for that.

Best regards,

Harry Marrenga

Hi Renato,

Still trying to get Visual Studio installed and activated on the client's laptop. 

Alternatively I could try on another laptop/desktop to add this functionality on the version 10 component myself. If you could point me in the correct solution direction that would also be very much appreciated. I do expect the search on Full Name to be a "wildcard" search; in other words - provding for example only Renato as a user will return a list of Multiple different Renatos.

Best regards,

Harry Marrenga

Hi Harry,

I’m really sorry, but I’m on vacations until next Monday and I don’t have my laptop. If you can wait till then I’ll gladly add it to version 10.

Renato Pauleta wrote:

Hi Harry,

I’m really sorry, but I’m on vacations until next Monday and I don’t have my laptop. If you can wait till then I’ll gladly add it to version 10.

Hi Renato,

No problem! Enjoy your holidays...new Sprint just started so got 3 weeks left for delivery.

Thanks,

Harry

Hi Harry,

New version (for OS10) with the Display Name here: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-versions/1023

Cheers.