Hi All,

How can I set the video orientation/view to Landscape on mobile? I am using 10.0.907 version of outsystems. 

Is there a forge component for this or this can be done using javascript or css on mobile?

Thank you

On a mobile applcation, there is an extensibility setting.

Define a preference using the Extensibility Configuration that will influence compile time and will lock orientation for the entire application:

{
    "preferences": {
        "global": [{
            "name": "orientation",
            "value": "landscape"
        }]
}

Stacey Levine wrote:

On a mobile applcation, there is an extensibility setting.

Define a preference using the Extensibility Configuration that will influence compile time and will lock orientation for the entire application:

{
    "preferences": {
        "global": [{
            "name": "orientation",
            "value": "landscape"
        }]
}

Thank you Stacey

Is this possible to apply only on a specific mobile screen and not the entire application? What I want to achieve is, when the user taps the fullscreen control it will launch another screen and it will show the video in a landscape mode, when the user minimizes the video it will go back to portrait mode because the video is included in an article.

Thanks

Hmm.. That seems like a pretty odd user experience to be forced to turn your device during use. Typically it would be one way or the other. I think there is an extension in the forge that you could try, but I have not tried it myself. You could also have a separate application that is simply the video player. That application is always landscape and your main application would launch the other one when needed.