Booking Assignment 6(Encapsulating Bookings Logic)

I have questions about the following when making changes to the BookingDetail page when editing an existing record:

How to implement user action and change reservation information.

How to display the Check Out button when the reservation status is Checked-In.

How to display the Check In, Cancel button when the reservation state is Booked.

Hi,

You can use if block to display button accordingly.

Thanks.

Hi Kusaka Yui,

Point 1 : Create Boolean variable ( ShowCheckout ) assign default to false, as soon as reservation checked in assign true value to ShowCheckout and keep CheckedOut button in if condition by using ShowCheckout . Than do Ajax refresh for that particular div, so that it will update immediately.

Point 2 : Create Boolean variable ( IsBooked ) assign default to false, as soon as reservation checked in and booked assign true value to IsBooked and keep CheckIn and Cancel button in if condition by using IsBooked. Then do Ajax refresh for that particular div.

Hope this helps.

Sravan

Hi Kusaka,

If you have so many questions about an assigment, it might be you haven't been studying the training material well enough. Of course you can ask us to do your work for you, but what would you have achieved? You are taking the assignment to see if your skills are on par with what is expected after studying - since you have clearly no idea what to do, I'd say they aren't. So my advise is to go back a few steps and retry, paying attention to all the details, then retry the exercises.