Hi all,

I am using the accordion from the SilkUI. This pattern is working as designed, but I can not give any variables with it so I want to use the accordion pattern of OutsystemsUIweb. Unfortunately this pattern does not work. Every item stays open and the header is not clickable. 

used: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Patterns/Using_Web_Patterns/Content/Accordion

Version: 11
Theme: liverpool

Is anybody having the same issues or does someone knows how to tackle this? 

Thanks

Martijn de Pijper wrote:

Hi all,

I am using the accordion from the SilkUI. This pattern is working as designed, but I can not give any variables with it so I want to use the accordion pattern of OutsystemsUIweb. Unfortunately this pattern does not work. Every item stays open and the header is not clickable. 

used: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Patterns/Using_Web_Patterns/Content/Accordion

Thanks

Hey Martijn, how are you?

I'll check it and get back to you. What version of OutSystemsUIWeb are you using? Latest it 1.7.0

Hello Martjin,

SilkUI and OutSystemsUI are not compatible. You can't really use widgets of one in the other.

Cheers.

Jay Santos wrote:

Martijn de Pijper wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks

Hey Martijn, how are you?

I'll check it and get back to you. What version of OutSystemsUIWeb are you using? Latest it 1.7.0

Hi Jay,

Thanks. Yes we are on the latest version 1.7.0. 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Martjin,

SilkUI and OutSystemsUI are not compatible. You can't really use widgets of one in the other.

Cheers.

Hi Eduardo,

We are not mixing these two with each other. It is just that the accordion of the OutsystemsUI is not working at all. But the accordion of SilkUI does work. But we actually need some options that the accordion of the OutsystemsUI consist. 

I think I got it working, check below

And here's the Widget Tree

Let me know if this solves your problem

Hi Jay,

Unfortunately it is still not working. I made a simple test without a list and it still has the problem;

How I want to use the accordion (and it works with the SilkUI pattern) is as follows:

Martijn de Pijper wrote:

Hi Jay,

Unfortunately it is still not working. I made a simple test without a list and it still has the problem;

How I want to use the accordion (and it works with the SilkUI pattern) is as follows:

Pardon my ignorance but it's not 100% clear to me what's the problem you're having with the first case, I did the exact same structure

And here's the result, it seems to be working as expected 

Also for the second content what you want is to have an accordion widget inside an accordion item widget? Is that it?

Hi Jay,

I really do not know what can be possibly wrong. We are working on the latest versions of the studio and OutsystemsUI. 

In the second example we are creating a list with parent items and then using a webblock to create the accordions with the child records in them. 

Can you share the oml file? 

Martijn de Pijper wrote:

Hi Jay,

I really do not know what can be possibly wrong. We are working on the latest versions of the studio and OutsystemsUI. 

In the second example we are creating a list with parent items and then using a webblock to create the accordions with the child records in them. 

Can you share the oml file? 

Here it goes

MainScreen is the screen with the first example I've shared
Screen2 (I know, I know... Horrible naming :)) have the second example

Solution

Martin

From the info you posted you said you are using liverpool theme.  How old is your application? Is the base theme OutSystemsUI ? Or is it something else?

Solution

Thanks Jay and Stacey! 

This is something that cleared everything. It is the theme that is the problem. This theme is going to be renewed in the upcoming weeks (Still SilkUI), so the problem should be then solved. I noticed that the OML of Jay showed me the accordion in the right way. So the theme should be the issue here.

I really did not payed any attention on the theme. Many thanks for your help!

Glad I could help! Let us know if you need anything else.

So, in fact, you were trying to mix OutSystemsUI and SilkUI ;)
EDIT: (because Liverpool is a SilkUI theme)

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

So, in fact, you were trying to mix OutSystemsUI and SilkUI ;)
EDIT: (because Liverpool is a SilkUI theme)

haha Indeed you were right. But was not really on my radar to be honest. So a thank you to you too :D 

I'm just messing with you, Martijn ;)
I'm glad you understood the problem. :)