[Azure Cognitive Services Connector] Azure Video Indexer

Forge Component
(16)
Published on 29 Apr (4 weeks ago) by Rui Parente
16 votes
Published on 29 Apr (4 weeks ago) by Rui Parente

Hi,

I would like to know if you have any plans for the component to support the features of Video Indexer - (https://azure.microsoft.com/pt-br/services/media-services/video-indexer/) ??

thx...

Hello Paulo,

We have that service in our backlog, but currently it doesn't have a big priority.

Do you have any use case for this or are you just exploring?

In case of a real use case, that could be a good reason to raise the priority in the backlog.

Thanks.

Bruno

Bruno, I work for the Brazilian government. At the moment we use the azure facial recognition api in a project with outsystems. We have another project in which we are dealing directly with Microsoft and some partners that will use Video Indexer. The functionality of Video Indexer in the component would be an interesting alternative to already know the component here in the forge. So despite being a real use case, at this first moment I'm just speculating about this functionality.

Thank you for your attention.

Solution

Thanks for the answer. We'll consider it in our backlog prioritization. Meanwhile, if you need anything related with the Face recognition API, please let me know.

Solution