Problem with service URL in Exchange web services
Question

Hi,

I am configuring create appointment action .I am not sure whether I specified service url  correctly

(https://mail.domain.com/owa)

I getting the following error 

The request failed. The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Thanks.

pavani

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Pavani,

A 404 means you didn't specify the right URL.

HI Kilian,

Is there any format for specifying the url or I can directly place the url that I am using to connect.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Pavani,

I'm not sure I understand you. Are you calling a REST method? How did you specify the REST URL? Did you change the REST URL afterwards in Service Center?

Hi kilian,

I really dont know why you are asking to call the rest method.Please say in detail

I am actually asking about createappointment action available in ExchangeWebServices

I have clearly specified all the inputs but I dont know why I am getting the 404 error .

Is there any changes to be made from servicecenter or to include any extension.

Please help..

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Pavani,

I didn't know you were talking about a specific Forge Component, I thought you were interfacing the REST API yourself. In general, you should ask questions about a Forge Component in the Component's subforum. I see you also already did this, but since this an old, no longer maintained component, I don't think you'll get much reaction there.

So in this case, you need the right ServiceUrl. Googling a bit, the default seems to be "https://<mail.server>/ews/exchange.asmx". Replace "<mail.server>" with your mail server.

Hi kilian,

Yesterday ,I have tried this url. Even this is also not working.

Any other alternative..

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Pavani,

Please use Google, searching for "exchange service url" (without the quotes). I found several pages explaining how to find out the URL.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.