when publish always show this error

Hi there, 

when I publish , it always show below error ,what`s wrong?

Hi Jack Bao,

Did you check extension in your code. Something is related to datatype. You are trying to convert value in int32 but input value is may be too large for conversion.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi Jack,

Looks like issues with datatype, have look of below URL similar scenario.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/26081/get-requests-parameters/

Sravan

@Rajat, Sravan: This has nothing to do with the OPs code, check the error stack! This is internal OS stuff. (Which makes it weird!)

@Jack: unfortunately I haven't got a clue, I'll ask around.

Hello Jack,

1. What version of the System are you running? 10? 11? 9?

2. Personal or enterprise?

3. On Premisses or OutSystems Cloud?

4. Does this happen when trying to publish some, all or only one module?

Cheers.

P.S. Can you check that your environment is healthy? You can enter in Service Center, go to Monitoring and then Environment Health.

Hi Kilian,

If you can see stack and message there, it mentioned "Value was either too large or too small for an Int32", not sure how you found our posts irrelevant.

I'm not sure its internal OS stuff but it might be issue with database as well right ?

My self experienced similar kind of error and resolved by increasing data type to long int.

Sravan

Hi Sravan,

Kilian is right.

You can't just look into the error, you can check all the stack information and if see it starts in actions such as check brute force attempts and login failed attempts.

Hi Nuno Rolo,

Thanks Rolo, I agree its my mistake for not identifying exact issue.

I gave reply for not pointing out Kilian instead I'm trying to say we are also learners started year back and doing our bit of contribution to OutSystems community along with learning.

We might have done mistakes while figuring out exact issue, but no need to be too harsh by doing dislike our comments and portraying it like irrelevant stuff.

Sravan

Hi Jack Bao,

Apologies for posting not useful comments on your question.

Sravan

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

@Rajat, Sravan: This has nothing to do with the OPs code, check the error stack! This is internal OS stuff. (Which makes it weird!)

@Jack: unfortunately I haven't got a clue, I'll ask around.

Hi Kilian/Nuno Rolo,

I have one question here, we can see error in stack which pointing towards extension method MssCheckBrute.....

It means something is weird in extension. 

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi Rajat,

The Extension in question is OMLProcessor, called by the ServiceCenter eSpace - these are both system components. The OP has problems when publishing, so this is all Platform-related, not in their own code.

Hello Rajat,

That's a pretty interesting stack, I would like to see that error in detail.

Do you have a support case reporting this issue?

Regards,

Thanks for explanation Kilian.

Hi Nuno Silva,

This error is not reported by me.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi, talking about the data:

# check the data type range: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/OutSystems_Language/Data/Data_Types/Available_Data_Types

# recheck the integration db (if you use the external database) - whether the data type has been correct 

# check the internal database - the attribute's datatype

# use outsystemt data conversion validation function: decimaltolongintegervalidate().etc