Page Lifecycle event of Mobile Application

Hi

i am going through the Mobile application Life cycle events.but unable to understand the Events(OnInitialize,On Ready,OnRender,OnDestroy).for that purpose i have gone through the Out systems tutorial documentation and Video.but its not clear.can anyone please help me to understand this things with some practical example or sample OML file.menas in tutorial they mentioned in OnInitialize we can load some Basic data which are required for Next page.how to implement this one?

Thanks

arkyadeep

Hi, 

Before we start rewriting here the documentation, could you be more specific?  

A page event is just an event triggered at certain moments during the lifetime of the page. 

So, what is that you are not understanding specifically? 

Cheers 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi, 

Before we start rewriting here the documentation, could you be more specific?  

A page event is just an event triggered at certain moments during the lifetime of the page. 

So, what is that you are not understanding specifically? 

Cheers 

yes all are page events.Blue color area is on initialize event of splash screen.in that event we have to call getContacts for Contacts page but that data how to show in Contacts page.means in spalsh screen if i want to load some data and that data i want to show in contacts page.how to achieve this?this below picture is not clear.can you please clarify the below picture?

Solution

Hello Arkyadeep,

The aggregates are called asynchronously, and they are set at the page level (contrary to WEB where you call them in Preparation). When the data is retrieved the app will automatically update any visual elements in the page that are using this data.

Did you finished the Mobile Online Training or did you finish a Live Training?
It is very important to do it, as it seems that you are trying to do a Mobile application with the knowledge of Web Applications, but the programming model is different.

Cheers.

Solution

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Implement_Application_Logic/Screen_and_Block_Lifecycle_Events