How do i change the layout of my login page? outsystems is not allowing me to delete column 1 and the result after publishing is not the same as seen in preview. Help me out please.

Avneet Taneja wrote:

How do i change the layout of my login page? outsystems is not allowing me to delete column 1 and the result after publishing is not the same as seen in preview. Help me out please.

Hello Avneet,

Have you tried editing the Login screen located at the Common- folder in the Inteface Tab?

Hello Avneet.

You see, you are not mentioning if you are working with Web or Mobile, the platform version, and what exactly do you want to change and how it is now, etc.

Please, in order for us to help you, provide more information. :)

Cheers.

Hi Avneet Taneja,

In login page column 1 is a place holder you cannot delete that.You can redesign the page as you required.

May I know how you want to design your page?

Regards

Pratham

Pratham wrote:

Hi Avneet Taneja,

In login page column 1 is a place holder you cannot delete that.You can redesign the page as you required.

Regards

Pratham

yeah sure.

have a look at this attachment and give me some tips  please.

Avneet Taneja wrote:

Pratham wrote:

Hi Avneet Taneja,

Regards

Pratham

yeah sure.

have a look at this attachment and give me some tips  please.

plus i am making a web application and i am not able to add the background image too.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Avneet.

You see, you are not mentioning if you are working with Web or Mobile, the platform version, and what exactly do you want to change and how it is now, etc.

Please, in order for us to help you, provide more information. :)

Cheers.

I am working with web app, and i want to redesign the login page, like change the layout and adding background image. plus i am not getting the desired results when i am editing the css.

Hi Avneet Taneja,

I have created a sample application hope this will help you.

Regards

Pratham

Pratham wrote:

Hi Avneet Taneja,

Regards

Pratham

i have made it but just the background is left. Can you tell me how can i add that? how will i found the base class to add the background image?

Pratham wrote:

Hi Avneet Taneja,

Regards

Pratham

well i got it. Thanks a lot Pritam. would you mind if i ask for your Email so that i can contact you and learn from you if i face any issues? Because i am working on a project andi am very much new to outsystems.

Avneet Taneja wrote:

Pratham wrote:

Hi Avneet Taneja,

Regards

Pratham

well i got it. Thanks a lot Pritam. would you mind if i ask for your Email so that i can contact you and learn from you if i face any issues? Because i am working on a project andi am very much new to outsystems.

Plus the background was not responsive. when I am decreasinng or increasing the size its not moving